Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome to mary & justin's blog!

Hey everyone, we decided to start our own blog to make sure everyone is up to date on our happenings in colorado! Feel free to reply or post any comments to our blog, we would love to hear from you. Keep checking back weekly for updates, pictures, and videos! ENJOY!
- justin & mary

Here's a video from skiing at keystone recently.


A walk in Cheesman Park last weekend.

5 comments:

Amy said...

"Ante Mare," you are always wearing pajamas all day long!
Love,
Katie

Christine B. said...

thanks for the blogspot. We will definitely keep checking it.

MOM said...

This is exactly what I hoped for with the video cameras!!! Great job.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Justin and Mary, I like your blog. It is a good blog. It has some dogs.
Morgan is going to start her own blog too.
I like the pictures of the food and turkey leg, where do I go to get that? We also like the way you say Hi to Mary in your videos.
Just kiddn'
Keep it current we like to see you
both.

Go Spartans today, beat Michigan

Unknown said...

Good Job Guys!
Maybe send me some of the pictures from New Years and stuff in an email? I miss you both a lot.

Love, Maria

PS. We should plan when I can come out this summer

PSS. I know Katie, you're right - I think we need to nominate Ante Mare for What Not to Wear.

xoxoxo