Friday, January 30, 2009

Crested Butte

Trip to Crested Butte Colorado


siblings in front of the collegiate group mountains on the way back from crested butte



beautiful picture of the collegiate group - justin has climbed mount shavano in this group - a 14er towards the left in this picture

apparently mary likes to hit justin while trying to take a nice picture


we think this is the part in the road where we spun out on the way into crested butte


camp 4 coffee!! so good! cutest little building too


halfway down one of the runs (in order from L to R: erica, joey, mary)


here's the beer joe bought us for falling down first (see erica's blog for that pic). he got us 2 below - the good stuff! no coors light for us!

mary at the top with a beautiful view

1 comment:

Amy said...

yay for blogging again! I checked every week for a loooonnng time. I love these pics. CO is so beautiful and I can't wait to come visit you! Blog some more! Tell us some school stuff!