
Bunny and Mary looking at Denver from our hospital

Baby CC won't be the first to sleep in the new nursery!

Gemma helping with organizing Baby CC's new clothes
(they used to be in sorted/organized bags)

Uncle Joe and Bunny swinging at Mayfair Park

Gemma swinging

Wanting in line for Oatmeal at the Oatmeal festival sponsored by Quaker oats!

Bunny choosing her oatmeal toppings....soooooooo many to choose from!

Yeah oatmeal!

Yeah oatmeal! Pt. 2

Then the oatmeal magically turned Bunny into a cat

Gem being crazy

So tired!

It snowed about 6 inches the last day they were here...watch out for the snowball!

I think she thought auntie Erica's microphone was food

Eating Beau Jo's pizza!

Bunny walking on the ceiling
2 comments:
Yay, love the pictures! You guys definitely beat me to it--I haven't even downloaded mine yet!
Mary, you ARE "other Mother". in the picture where you're swinging Gemma I thought it was Becky until I clicked on the picture.
Post a Comment