Oh my god I'm very very zorry now I feel guielty for talking 2my teachers by their first name!!! but siense u already know who I am I'm just gona go ahead and put mr or mrs...but I just don't get how u did it to know who I was .!?!?! I might as well just stop posting comments cuz that way I won't get in trouble. :(
4 comments:
he is so dang cute!! I love all of the pics!
Sorry justin, this baby has an owner...(Mary :)
But the way he looks and acts is ALL you!!!!
Aww, what cute, smiley pics!
Oh my god I'm very very zorry now I feel guielty for talking 2my teachers by their first name!!! but siense u already know who I am I'm just gona go ahead and put mr or mrs...but I just don't get how u did it to know who I was .!?!?! I might as well just stop posting comments cuz that way I won't get in trouble. :(
Post a Comment