Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween and Videos

Grey's 1st Halloween! We did end up walking around the neighborhood and sort of trick or treating. Our local coffee shop put on a costume parade around our park so we went and did that with Booty Grey in his puppy dog outfit, then we ended up walking around and seeing people's Halloween decorations and getting some candy (for Dad). He looked so cute in his little puppy outfit, although we're pretty sure he hates everything to do with it...haha. Below are also a few videos taken recently. Happy Halloween!

Happy Puppy

Not so happy

His new tricks on the changing table

Mama and son

Talking boy...don't know why it's sideways.

3 comments:

Erica said...

"first time THAT'S happened!" hHAHAHAHHAHA that video is hilarious! I think he'll have the spunk of James and the looks of Mariposa :-)

ps someone needs to teach that kid not to eat with his mouth full. Can anyone say "manners"??

MOM said...

He's so cute. I love how he's talking now. And I think Sophie likes Cheerios too.

Amy said...

LOVE the pics and videos!!! I miss Baby Grey!!!