Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Break Part 2

Well, we have been enjoying or first week off, doing a whole lot of nothing! Grey has been slowly feeling better, but still a little off on his eating. We have to just wait until he is so hungry that he gives in and decides to eat (this goes for everything- solid food, bottles, and nursing). We have one stubborn boy on our hands! It was so funny, Justin told Greyson, through his crying and eating solid food, "you might be a stubborn boy, but you have even stubborn-er parents!" Haha!
Our favorite activities so far: reading to Grey, rocking Grey to sleep, and playing with Grey with his toys on the floor in the sun room. Most of these events have pictures below, so enjoy! Stop back soon - Grandma and Grandpa Christensen will be here in two short days!!


So t...


So very t...


Reading books with papa.



Papa getting one of Grey's Christmas presents ready.
(... we will be awaiting clever captions for this photo...)


... and this photo, too...




GUESS WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?!?!?!
This has happened only once before in my life, and it was a very momentous occasion. So, anyone who has made Rollo surprises knows that you have to first lay out pretzels, then top them with Rollos. Well, it is always a gamble to see if you laid out too many pretzels, or not enough. Well, for the second time in my many, many years of making this dessert, I put out EXACTLY the right amount of pretzels for the number of Rollos I had!!!!!! How crazy is it that this has now happened TWICE to me???? I was VERY excited about it, and I was yelling so loud that I don't think I was actually saying words in English, and all Justin said was, "... I will go get the camera..." Man, he knows me well :).



Bonus pic: chub-face Grey.



1 comment:

Erica said...

stop molesting that dinosaur! Pretty soon they'll put you on a list and you'll have to register your address!