Do you know about Pinterest? It is the best thing EVER!! You need an invitation to join (not sure why) so just let me know if you want an invitation. Here is a basic description. For years I have cut out pictures, articles, and how-tos from magazines and kept them in a binder. I had different categories of things I wanted to remember... Holiday decorations, crafts, knitting, recipes, etc. Well, Pinterest is that same thing, but online! And you can add any of your own "pins" from your own blog or a website you come across. Sometimes the pins are just pictures, and sometimes they are links to lead you to another website with more info. I love it, and I am obsessed (just ask mom). I have gotten so many cool ideas from is - I love seeing what others pin, too.
Here are some projects that I have completed in the last few days thanks to Pinterest (oh, and the fact that I don't have any school work or masters work to do right now, haha).
Valentines Wreaths
Yarn wrapped around styrofoam heart wreaths.
Follow normal Rice Krispie treat recipe, and add 1/3 cup of cake mix to melted marshmallows. Yummy!
Christmas Tree Handprint
For Christmas card thank-yous.



1 comment:
the xmas picture is so cool and the treat looked awesome!!!!! i would eat them all if i could! lol
Post a Comment