Grey went pee on the potty for the first time!!! He sits on the potty at daycare (see previous post- btw it won't let me comment on it. They were just two random pics I had on my phone). Anyways, he had just pooped in his diaper, and he came to me in the kitchen pointing to his diaper saying, "peepee!" Usually that means he just went peepee, but for some reason I decided to ask him if he wanted to sit on the potty. He said yes, so we went. We don't have a kid potty yet (Target trip tonight), so I had to hold him on the potty. Usually, he just sits there and smiles, but this time he started pushing right away!! He farted a lot of times, and about a minute in, I looked and there was pee on the seat! He kept smiling and giving high-fives. Good job, buddy!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Woo Hoo! He did it! He looks so proud of himself!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy high five from Auntie! (or Emma, he may get more excited about that!)
Post a Comment