Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Successful nap time...?




First naptime without a crib (or a big person queen bed). This is what we found (also, a container of wipes was emptied, one by one, on the floor just out of the picture)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

admin said...

ha ha ha

you need a nitelite and a outlet timer....

Erica said...

you seriously need to fix the photo thing, I really want to click on this one to see it enlarged!!

Erica said...

PS: tell us more about the move! (flight and drive) Also did Justin start work this week?

MOM said...

I agree with Erica (and Joe) that you need to change where your pictures are set. When I click on a photo on your blog it takes me to Picassa and says something about the link being broken.

MOM said...

and you promised pictures of your new house.
and did Grey like the dinosaurs for his birthday?
I feel like bugging you today
ha,ha