Saturday, July 27, 2013

Traveling to CO: Erica's wedding




Before the trip, we went with Grammy to the bookstore downtown to get new books and distractions of the plane.






Papa helped us in the Alpena airport. Grey loved seeing our plane drive up to the airport.






Grey really liked looking out the window. I kept telling him that we were going "up high" like when we are on a bridge (he loves bridges).






This is what he was looking at. "Wawa!! Boat!! Up high!!"






"You mean we get snacks on planes?"






"And we can watch choo choo with special headphones?"





"And we can see all the busy airport trucks?"





"And presents? This flying thing is pretty cool!"







Waiting for joe joe to pick us up at the airport. Can you believe that I carried all this stuff down in an elevator and out a walkway ? The carts were $5 and I was determined to not get one!

Next post: our first day in CO


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

admin said...

You are superwoman for carrying all that without a cart!!! :o) Becky

MOM said...

Next time I'll give you the $5.
Grey is a seasoned travel or!