Sunday, September 15, 2013

More house updates

Project: remove 70's wallpaper
Step 1- rip off wallpaper in strips







Step 2- pop bubbles and scape off very hangy parts




Step 4- (no pics) sand the walls and wipe them down
Step 5- (no pics) seal the walls with drywall repair "primer" (two coats)
Step 5- (no pics) prime the walls
Step 6- (no pics- not there yet) paint the walls



Downstairs bathroom painting







What do you think of the wall color? We aren't sure and we need opinions...





Cool wall treatment in the craft room










Who can spot the change in our cabinets? (Scroll to other posts to see an older pic of the cabinets)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

MOM said...

door on the corner cabinet? I can't see any other diff

Erica said...

I like the bathroom color!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the bathroom color too!

Christine B. said...

Like the bathroom color! It will tone down once you starting adding other items. Also like the craft room!

Mary and Justin said...

I am glad you all like the color! I am warming up to it.

And mom got it right - they ordered one cabinet piece incorrectly, so we got it switched out for the new one.


Countertops are coming on MONDAY!!!!

admin said...

I think that's a nice bathroom color.

Bunny =:]