Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dinner

What's a new recipe you've been eating? We're in a rut and need ideas!

Here's one to you from us:
http://www.foodiecrush.com/2013/11/autumn-couscous-salad/



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Recipe swap! My favorite.

I make this usually at least once a week: http://detoxinista.com/2013/02/cheesy-spaghetti-squash-casserole/

We also have some sort of quinoa dish at least once a week. I have a whole quinoa board on Pinterest full of recipes, but my favorite thing to do is chop up whatever veggies are left in the fridge and mix it with a big pot of quinoa and goat cheese. Cannellini beans, black beans, and corn are also some staples that always taste good with it.

Christine B. said...

I did a pork roast in the crockpot covered with cola then pulled it, added bbq sauce. It was great! This is for Justin :)

Kelly said...

Here are 2 of my favorite veggie recipes (you don't eat meat, right?): http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/baked-penne-with-roasted-vegetables-recipe.html

http://pinchofyum.com/healthy-mexican-sweet-potato-skins

Steph said...

I haven't made these yet, but I want to: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/lentil-sloppy-joes?utm_source=email&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=2014_01_22_Recipes