1. The app BlogPress sucks. I haven't been able to post anything from my updated phone. Grrrr. The previous posts just squeaked through with me trying over and over again for a few days. So I switched and got Blogger, which has been much better so far!
2. Since I'm behind on posting, I'll go back to the 2nd weekend in June, when we traveled downstate to attend a high school friend's wedding.
First was a Tiger's game (so we could transfer GG to gma and gpa's house afterwards, or so we told ourselves!) He only went on the carousel because the Kennedy girls did.
Cheeeese! It was chilly that night.
Silly Jessi and GG.
Getting towards the end of the night.
Fireworks!
The wedding was kid-free, so we transferred "the goods" (GG) Friday night and we stayed at the Kennedy's. Saturday was adult CC date day in Detroit! First, Starbucks.
Then, obscure art museums.
Then, DIA.
Then, beer! Motor City Brewing Works.
Then, hipster restaurant.
They brew their own beer!
Then, walking in historic neighborhoods near downtown. This was followed by little ditty shops (no pics, but I did buy fancy soaps).
Saturday evening was the wedding (previous post) and Sunday afternoon was the reception -on a yacht!
The toast.
We sent this picture to GG and he and the grandparents called it the "party boat".
Belle Isle! (For the Kennedy's)
Sunday night, it was too late to transfer GG back and drive north, so we traveled 30 min north to see the McLeods, who were staying at Tim's parent's house. Quinn is so big!
Thanks for watching GG, gma and gpa!




















4 comments:
Mary, you are the cutest pregnant lady! I'm sad I won't see the baby bump :(
awwwwww that sounds like fun. and you guys packed A LOT into your date day, especially for a big pregnant lady! hahah
you look so "nautical" at the reception, mary! :o)
Aren't grandparents the best!
Post a Comment