Oh my goodness the matching hats are just too precious!! Great job, Erica :)
Hazel doesn't seem too excited about the sunglasses.
Those matching hats are quite possible the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Yay hats! Ps your moby looks great , was it hard? Did you use moby with grey? I loved it when v was really small but I also thought it was cumbersome so I quit moby once I got slings :-)
Aww the hats look so great! And Hazel looks so cozy in the Moby. Good job, Mom!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness the matching hats are just too precious!! Great job, Erica :)
Hazel doesn't seem too excited about the sunglasses.
Those matching hats are quite possible the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Yay hats! Ps your moby looks great , was it hard? Did you use moby with grey? I loved it when v was really small but I also thought it was cumbersome so I quit moby once I got slings :-)
Aww the hats look so great! And Hazel looks so cozy in the Moby. Good job, Mom!
Post a Comment