Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween 2014

Grey changed his mind about what he wanted to be for Halloween quite a few times. First, he wanted to be a bear. I thought that would be easy to make, but as I researched it I realized it would be kind of boring (brown sweatsuit with ears... Boring). Then, he moved to lion one day, dragon the next, then back to bear. By the middle of October, we told him that he had to choose one and stick with it. He said fire engine, and so we went with it! Here's the process: 




Justin really took over this project!




Tonight was trick-or-treating downtown with cousins. Aidan and Arie came up from Grand Rapids just to meet Hazel. 



Hazel was a hazelnut latte (complete with whipped cream and Carmel drizzle) 




3 comments:

emcooper8 said...

Whoa are those working lights?!?!

Also did you make hazels hat?

admin said...

I love Hazel's costume!

Bunny =:]

admin said...

thank you for artistically cropping that 3rd photo (naked Greyson) ;o) Becky