My "leftover" after a week of pumping at work. Most days, Hazel gets one bottle because I can take a late lunch and nurse her. Every week I have 2-3 extra bottles that I pump throughout my morning sessions at work.
So, next time Hazel is fussy at night and wants to nurse all the time, someone please remind me that it's not because I don't make enough milk, but just because she wants to be close to me :)


3 comments:
Is it possible to donate any "leftovers" or is that just plain weird?
It is possible! Actually there's a local mom who has found that breast milk helps her disabled 6 yr old digest food better. I will probably donate to her if I don't need it all!
Wow, that is such a great stash!! I can't believe it, I feel like if I would have kept working I would have had to supplement early because there was NEVER any extra at the end of the day, Violet always ate EVERYTHING I pumped the day before. Good job, Milk Mama!
Post a Comment