Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy half birthday, Hazel Lynne!

Such a happy baby


Sleeps in her crib at night and bassinet during the day, but loves to be held for naps (nap time gymnastics here)


Arms flail as if independent from her body



She's a little chubby. Size 12 month clothes- 90th %ile- never had one drop of anything but breast milk (except that time Grey put a smarties candy in her mouth... But that's another story...) 







 

6 comments:

emcooper8 said...

Omg, 12 ,month clothes already?! She's gonna catch up to Violet soon!

emcooper8 said...

Ps I wanna hear the smarties story!

Unknown said...

I see Justin more and more in Hazel. Not so sure it's still "Mama's face on a baby"

Joe said...

I can't wait to meet her and hold her :)

Christine B. said...

Austin was always in the 90% and his clothes size was always twice his age. Nice to hear he wasn't the only one.

Amy said...

What a beauty! Happy half birthday, Hazel!! (PS - I wanna hear the Smarties story, too!)