Sunday, January 31, 2016

Grey has a Blog!


As you know we haven't posted in a while. Well the kids are getting bigger and we had another baby. That's the long and short of it. I'm sure Mary will share the birth story soon. 

Grey is now into the blogging world! So we do want you to check out Grey's new blog! He will be posting photos, videos and all things important to Grey. 

We had him start this to keep him busy while at home and not terrorize his younger siblings. But also its something he's very excited to share with his friends and teachers at school. 

He will be posting about his family, school, art, Legos, sports, dinosaurs etc! He may even have a specials guest every now and again. So thanks for checking it out! I'm sure he'd love to know you liked it too. 
Here's the link: getgoingwithgrey.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Kendra B. said...

So glad to see a post from you guys! I miss your blog. Tell Grey I will check out his!

Also, you need to change the name of your blog to "what are Mary, Justin, Grey, Hazel, and Stone up to?" :D