Friday, February 25, 2011

Greyson's 1st Bath!

A few nights a ago, after our 2 week check-up, our doctor said it would now be ok to give Greyson a bath! We have heard a lot about how this can calm him down before going to bed, so we gave him one right before bedtime. At first he was very apprehensive, but as soon as he got a warm wash cloth put on his belly he was very happy! We have given him one every night since! He doesn't like the getting out part, but he does get very snuggly shortly after. Here are some pics, with a bonus sleeping video!

Justin and Baby Grey

Being washed

He was pretty squirmy!

Mom bundling him up!

Getting snug


Bonus sleeping video! He makes funny noises when he sleeping.

2 comments:

MOM said...

I love the pictures! Dad says he gets the sleeping sounds from me. He asked me if I warned Denise about my snoring. I figure she will figure it out soon.

Amy said...

so cute!