Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grandmas visit Greyson!

We were lucky enough to have both grandmas out to meet Greyson! They stayed for a whole week, and they didn't even fight over Greyson once :). We sent the week being very lazy and enjoying lots of good food! Thanks for coming out, grandmas, we know Greyson will never forget it!




Greyson surprised them by meeting them at the airport very early in the morning! Isn't that so nice that he made them a sign?




Eating at Krameria Cafe after getting in. This was the first time grandma held Greyson!





Grammy and Greyson bonding.




Enjoying a nice dinner made by Joe and Erica, very yummy!




This is Mary's first attempt at nursing in public not in a restroom or more private room. Notice the relatively open weave in the blanket.




Breakfast at Snooze!




Pancake sampler at Snooze. Yummy!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I wanna go to Snooze!!!!!!! Mom when you are here next time we have to go! That drink looks good and I really like the mugs!(they would fit in nicely with my fiestaware!)

Amy said...

I'm so jealous of the fun thr grandmas had!!