Since Erica posted about her garden then I guess it's our turn! Ours is just a little smaller...haha. Last year was our first year with our garden so we didn't really know what to expect, but we ended up having really good luck! So this year all we had to do to get started was to add a little bit of new compost and buy new seed. Our first round of seeds just started coming up! So far we have planted carrots, basil, beets!, radishes, sugar snap peas, 3 types of lettuce, broccoli, basil, cherry tomato plants, and spinach. Below are some pics of the garden progress, as well as some of our flowers, and of course Grey dog.











8 comments:
ps the hanging basket is from Amy too (both of us)
Garden looks great!
Good job Justin. Thanks for updating you blog. Great artistic pictures.
oh yes sorry about that! i was watching the red wings while posting so there a few mistakes....thanks to amy too!!!!
I love those plant tags! The fuschia plant is gorgeous. Grey is getting so big!
Baby Grey is sooo adorable! Love the flower pics. Did you get the seeds I sent home with Joe last month? I hope you didn't have to buy more!
OMG! mr cc you guys r so lucky because you have like the best flowers EVER!!!!!i just love the violet flower that has petals that look like feathers,the vegetable garden and their little marks too!
and as you already know... baby CC is the cutes thing EVER! i cant wait to see him and if any chance to carry him too :) thx 4 posting.
How funny, god gave greyson mrs cc's face but he decided to be like his dad and make his faces or looks! By the way I loved you flowers,specialy the violet one is so COOL! :O)
is my iPod wrong or did ur background just turned spring green?
Ps.baby CC is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment