Here are a few neat pics taken over the last couple of days! No real theme here...just fun.

We are borrowing an exersaucer from our rich neighbors. It's very nice, and Grey loves it!

We wish this was our rose, but it belongs to our neighbor Laura. She is a very good gardner, and neighbor. The light was hitting it last night in such a cool way.

Close up of the center

This is actually one of our roses! our rose bush in the back has about 50 (no kidding) buds that are all about to open!

A few nights ago this very HUGE cloud rolled just over our house...reminded me of being back in MI!

Very blue sky behind it

I decided to open up the painting app on the ipad, and here's what Grey made! He definitely "drew" with his right hand, and his left arm was flailing uncontrollably and happened to change the color to orange, blue, then stars!

He loves him some mirrors!
3 comments:
can't wait to see him(and you guys haha) tomorrow, very nice pics!
can I buy him his first beer/hot dog?
great pics of the rose and clouds!
(ps is Grey coming to the baseball game? If so then I'm DEFINITELY going! If it's just you two then I'll have to think about it)
Joe - yes you can buy him a beer..you will have to fight mary about the hotdog though..haha
Erica - Grey is coming! I made him a Tigers onesie with his name on the back! His number is 4...months.
Post a Comment