I figured we all could use a laugh right about now...
On Thursday, Justin, Grey and I arrived home after a long, hard day. I got some bad work news during the day, and then heard about grandpa on the way home from work. Needless to say, I was mentally exhausted.
At home, we changed Grey's diaper to find a little diaper rash on his bottom, so we started some open-air time to air out his rash. During his open-air time, Grey was "helping" papa unload the dishwasher. As I was putting his clothes away in the nursery, I heard Justin yell, "No, no, no! Oh, no!" Yup, you guessed it, Grey was peeing. The only thing was that the dishwasher door was down, and it happens to be at the perfect peeing height for Grey right now. Yup, you guessed it again, Grey's pee was pooling in the door of the open dishwasher.
As I ran to get the camera, I hear one of the dogs in the kennel hacking. Yup, you guessed it, as Grey was peeing into the dishwasher, Sam threw up in our bedroom.
So, I started to clean up the dog throw-up, and I hear Justin yelling, "Oh, sh*t!! Oh, sh*t!!" Yup, you guessed it, Grey was pooping!! With no diaper on! It got EVERYWHERE- on the floor, on his legs, everywhere. So, I finish cleaning up the dog throw-up, and went to help Justin clean Grey.
We got Grey into the nursery, got him relatively clean, and I left the boys alone in the nursery so I could clean the poop from the floor in the kitchen. Only, when I got to the kitchen, there was no poop to be found anywhere. Did you guess this one? The dogs ate the poop!!! We don't know which one did it, but they both were licking their lips, so who knows.
We hope this story made you smile! We definitely got a good laugh out of it!
4 comments:
That is just soooooo funny! I pictured every scene as you described them. Just a suggestion, Grey should have his 'open air' time outside.
hahahaha...i think you are right mom! Live and learn....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL
Oh jajajA that was a lot but worth it
Post a Comment