Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Garage Painting

It's been pretty hot here, but decent in the morning time. While Mary was at class today, Grey and I were getting antsy so I decided to paint the garage door. Just the plain white was boring and starting to look dingy. Below are our steps, with a lot of help from Grey!

Before: All white 

Grey helping with the bottom squares 

He did such a good job helping...although this outfit got ruined. 

 His favorite was taking off the painters tape. He kept trying to do this while we were painting, then went crazy afterwards. 

After: Looks much better, and cleaner 

Might still add a tan border/trim to match the rest of the house

After all the hard work, Grey relaxed with Sophie...she loved it.

This was taken yesterday, Grey loves to pull the broccoli that have gone to seed and eat them...actually he likes to pull everything and eat it.

2 comments:

MOM said...

I normally don't like stripes and plaid, but Grey can pull it off!

Amy said...

what a fun project! The door looks great!