has he had cheese before? does he like it?
I'm so glad Grey can eat cheese now! I can eat it, just not too much.
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for cheeeeeeeeese!
He hasn't had cheese in any large quantity before (the most would be one string cheese in one sitting), but he loved it here! He probably can't have too much at one time. He did look at us like, "why have you been hiding this from me?!?" :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
has he had cheese before? does he like it?
I'm so glad Grey can eat cheese now! I can eat it, just not too much.
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for cheeeeeeeeese!
He hasn't had cheese in any large quantity before (the most would be one string cheese in one sitting), but he loved it here! He probably can't have too much at one time. He did look at us like, "why have you been hiding this from me?!?" :)
Post a Comment