Thursday, April 9, 2015

Colorado part 1

Hazel and I took a last minute trip to Colorado for spring break! Cheap flights and hanging out with family and friends makes for a good spring break :)

Hazel was such a good traveler- on the 4-hour drive down and on the plane itself. 

Sleeping in the plane (poor eczema baby)


Up early to see the sunrise in Erica's backyard. 



First stop: Snooze!

PB choc pancake, cinnamon roll pancake, and a cute baby. Not pictured: blueberry streusel pancake. 


Flat irons! 


Erica and I both lactated in the lactating room at Whole Foods. 


Ergo sisters! 


We went to some fancy boutique kids stores (no sale racks, but we did find a store closing sale! Wahoo!) 



Back home for nap time. 



Hike! Bald mnt. 


Wildfire damage. 



Fate Brewery for dinner and beer. Violet loves Hazel :). Very little jealousy this time!! 


That was only day 1! Whew! 


2 comments:

MOM said...

Wait...
The Ergo Sisters picture...
You have the wrong babies

Kelly said...

I love the sister Ergo pics!!