After a few days off from work, and a long weekend unpacking boxes, we finally got all moved in! We are still lacking pictures on the walls, a have a few loose ends to tie up, but we are pretty much good to go. We did laundry for the first time in the house, and went grocery shopping as well. Below you find out official house tour in two parts. Hope you enjoy, we will follow up with more stories and pics. Thanks for checking it out!
Part 1
Part 2
5 comments:
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Except the green room is really the "mother-in-law room".
Put me down for a Corona on the patio.
Love, MOM
Put me down for the same! Oh, wait...I am going home and doing that now! Except they are calling for snow this week!
LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the tour!! Can I get a Corona, too??
It's great! I'm so happy for you guys and I think it's perfect for your first place. Now if you were to need a housewarming gift, what would that be...? :)
Congratulations again! Nice job on the video's--somebody's hopefully feeling better! Enjoy the new digs! What a pleasure it was to be your Realtor for your first home! I'm honored, truly.
Post a Comment