Below are a few pics, and a NEW house tour with all the updates. They are pretty self-explanatory. Mary and Dad planted lots of bulbs for the spring, Mom and I raked lots of leaves. We had the sprinklers blown-out, and I even got Dad down to go down in the crawl space (picture below for proof). We completed the sun-room remodel, drop ceiling is GONE, paneling is painted, and we put up a new trim and shelves. We bought a NEW iMac (computer), which is amazing, and some new hardware for the closets.
Mom and Mary were also busy re-painting the master bedroom. We really like green apparently. We changed the layout of the room, and I built a custom headboard to match the decor, using my new power tools! Then we finished it off with a new duvet cover, and reading lamps on both sides of the bed. We are very proud to now have a real bedroom!
Also, we went to sears and we used money mom, dad, and the kennedy's gave us to buy a new GRILL! THANK YOU! Pictures to come later. I can't wait to grill up some steaks...I mean...veggies. Enjoy the pics and videos! THANKS AGAIN TO MOM AND DAD CHRISTENSEN FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
(check back for pictures of the completed sunroom!)
Video of Painting
Tour of Guest Bedroom
Tour of Master Bedroom
2 comments:
You've done a great job. Your master bedroom is awesome. But I still have a soft spot for the mother-in-law's room.
It's all so beautiful! Our house is very unfinished next to yours. So can you come here and help us paint?? We've only had 13 years' head start on you.
Great work!
Post a Comment