Yayyyy! Did Justin get one too? Does this erase all of your loans or just some?
It erases $17,500 since I am in a high needs subject area in a low income school. But I didn't have that much with Great Lakes, so I have to see if I can use the rest for my other loans. Justin can get $5000 forgiven
I am proud of my teacher children.Great job!
Yeah!! What a weight off your shoulders!! I'm glad you are rewarded for all the hard work you do, serving the kids that need it most.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yayyyy! Did Justin get one too? Does this erase all of your loans or just some?
It erases $17,500 since I am in a high needs subject area in a low income school. But I didn't have that much with Great Lakes, so I have to see if I can use the rest for my other loans. Justin can get $5000 forgiven
I am proud of my teacher children.
Great job!
Yeah!! What a weight off your shoulders!! I'm glad you are rewarded for all the hard work you do, serving the kids that need it most.
Post a Comment