Sunday, August 4, 2013

Erica's Bachelorette Party: Erica's wedding

Day 2 in Colorado was a celebration day: Erica's Bachelorette Party!
The party started at Woodhouse Day Spa on historic 17th Street in Denver.




Bears in bubble baths (in brownie tubs) for our spa themed day




All of the snack food, including stuffed cucumbers, cherry pastries, bear bubble baths, and fresh fruit.




The party favors- handmade sugar scrubs and lotions from Alpena




Before our spa time- the power went out in the building and it was quiet warm!




Picking out nail colors.




Mom and Steph relaxing




The bride getting pampered!!




Erica enjoying a normal sucker




The spa ladies!




We then went to Watercourse restaurant (an all vegetarian restaurant) for yummy dinner and some drinks. Becky joined us for dinner and the rest of the night.




Finally, we ended the night at D Bar, a dessert restaurant. Here is a shot of some of the fancy desserts we enjoyed (everyone was nice and shared)




Steph and I shared this beauty... Although I am pretty sure we each could have eaten our own




A shot of DBar. What a cool place!
So glad we could celebrate the bride with a lovely afternoon!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Erica said...

what a relaxing day, I had such a great time! now I want another prenatal massage!!!!!!

Amy said...

Mary, you did an awesome job organizing this super fun day!! Thanks so much!