Monday, August 5, 2013

Rehearsal and scavenger hunt day: Erica's wedding

Thursday officially started the wedding activities!! Joe and Steph planned an awesome scavenger hunt on Pearl St. We all had so much fun running around trying to find everything. And as a plus, our team won! Go team butterflies!




Our crew asking a tie dye man for help with the other clues





Katie was nice enough to chase after gg during the race





Here's one of the things we were supposed to take a picture of in the croc store





Another clue found





Megan and James after the race, finding treasures in the creek





Rehearsal time!



The wedding party





Chris' cool 360 pic of the rehearsal




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

MOM said...

Stephanie and Joe did a really good job at creating the Amazing Race. It was a lot of fun!

Erica said...

it was tons of fun, I wish I could have stuck with one team and been more competetive, I love races and competitions!!

either way, at least I got to enjoy the fruits of your labors--we went out with the Kennedys after everyone left to eat the frozen yogurt! mmmm

Amy said...

Yay to Joe & Steph for organizing the amazing race! It was so fun!

Go Team Butterflies! :)