Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Traveling back to MI: Erica's wedding

We had a relatively uneventful trip back to Alpena- besides the fact that we almost missed our plane in Denver!!! Like we were the last ones on!! We got to the airport 1 hour and 45 minutes ahead of time. Apparently that is not early enough for a Sunday at 5am at DIA :/. We made it, running with no shoes, but we made it!




Riding the "up high choo choo" in DTW




Sushi in DTW




Happy on the plane




Dinner when we got home.
Thank everyone for a great trip to CO! So glad that the family could be all together to celebrate Erica and Carter!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Erica said...

Yayy I'm happy too! but sad to see you go. why don't you just move back already?

PS why did it take so long, long lines in Denver airport?? I always brag to people about how we have short lines and I usually just get there 1.5 hrs early for domestic flights!