Wednesday, November 5, 2014

7 weeks

Still nursing the same... the specialist said everything is healing nicely with the lip tie and that there's no tongue tie. So I'm seeing the nurse in town tomorrow to get some tips. If that doesn't help I have the name of a lactation consultant 2 hours away in Petoskey that I could see next week. I'm still in a lot of pain but she is eating for longer periods so that's good (longer for her, but not "normal" since she is eating for 6 min on one side instead of the normal 10-20 min on both sides). 
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. 
Anyways, here's pics of Hazel from this week

At a friend's baby shower


Going for a walk


She grabbed Mr. Elephant! Or her fingers accidentally or caught and she couldn't get them off...


Cozy jamas


Morning time with brother 


1 comment:

emcooper8 said...

awwwwwww I remember those jammies and bunny dress! Was the dress big? V wore that in January, so I guess 3 months old-ish. I think she only wore it once.