Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy 2 month birthday, Hazel Lynne!

Our sweet angel baby was born 2 months ago





Today was my first day back at work. It was very hard. Mamas aren't meant to be away form their babies this young (ever?). But I am so grateful that Justin has Mondays off, and he was home with her today. I'm also grateful to live so close to work that I could come home at lunch and nurse her, so she only needed 2 bottles today. Finally, I'm grateful to have grandparents who will watch her Wednesday and Thursday this week, the other days I work. 


Waiting for the first bottle to warm up today ("I have to wait to eat?!?")



After the first bottle ("that's better, daddy")



And this is what mama was doing during that time (she usually eats 3oz at one time- I've been lucky to have an overproduction thus far so no worries about milk drying up here!) 



She's still a good sleeper- she likes to sleep up against the side of the mattress. 




2 comments:

emcooper8 said...

WOW I can't believe it's been 2 months already! I think of her as a newborn, but I guess she's an "infant" now.

I love watching her grow, especially how her face changes and becomes more like a kid. She really looks like "herself", not just a generic, lumpy baby. Maybe it's the "old soul" :-)

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
Love, Auntie Erica

Christine B. said...

So precious!