Friday, December 12, 2014

12 weeks old

A new hat from Aunt Jeje and Uncle George! Thanks guys!




Milk drunk snuggles are the best 



We went to a holiday craft fair at the elementary school by our house and got lots of attention with our ring sling (thanks Auntie Becky!) 


Meeting our new friend for the first time. Baby Evan was 5 weeks early. He's Erin's baby (kayak rental person)





How she likes to sleep - with her face snuggled up. Don't worry, I always check her breathing. 



Bottles are going smoothly!


My Christmas girl



My Christmas boy



New cloth diaper!!!


Hanging with grandma and grandpa most of the week

2 comments:

emcooper8 said...

awwwwwwwwwww she's so cute, I loooooove hte Christmas outfit! And Violet often slept with her face on something (in the crib at least). We would check on her on monitor and she would be all pushed up to one side, with her face up against the side, head tilted up. I guess they are snuggling.

Christine B. said...

Used the ring sling with Evan a little and loved it! It was new "technology" back then and wasn't always embraced by the older generation. I think it's wonderful!