Friday, December 19, 2014

Buddy, our EOTS

Yes, I just made an acronym of Elf on the Shelf. That's what all the cool kids do. 

Grey is at such a fun age for Christmas! I knew it would be a magical time for Grey, but I never imagined just how special it would be. We don't do the whole "he's watching you and reporting to Santa" thing (Grey should make good choices all time, not just when Buddy/Santa are watching!). So basically it is just finding him every morning and seeing what sorts of mischief he got into overnight. Grey LOVES finding him! He sometimes gets mad (like when Buddy was in the M&Ms), but mostly gets excited to find him. 

Other things that Grey does that's super cute: he really loves the Grinch movie! The one with real people, not the animated one. He calls it "the witch" instead of Grinch :). Also, we will catch him singing Jingle Bells at random times throughout the day. It's too cute. 
























1 comment:

admin said...

You are so creative! Can I send my kids to your house???