Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Recent new events 2
We put an offer on a house!!!!!!!!!! And it was accepted!!!!!! 1070 Krameria - it is in a great neighborhood called Mayfair, and we have been looking for houses in our price range for months and months with no luck. We both started to believe we couldn't get a single-family house in that neighborhood, hence the townhouse we liked, but we were VERY excited to find this one! We can actually afford it, and I think it is a good example of the worst-house-in-the-best-neighborhood idea. It isn't really that much of a "worst house" but it does need some updates, which we can do with time. The current owner has lived there 10 years with no updates, and before her the owners liked there 40 years. It is very well taken-care of, and the little period details show with a built-in and decorative wall to ceiling transitions. We still can't believe how great this house is for us!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yayyyyyy congrats!! I want to see it!!! when can I look at is? when can I visit? when are you having inspection adn closing???
WOW! Dad and I love it!!!!
It looks like it lets lots of light in. I can't wait to see it in person.
Love, MOM
WOooo HOOOOOOO!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see it, I'll google now to try to see pics!!
Holy Crap!! This is awesome guys, congrats!!!
Post a Comment