Monday, September 28, 2009

We got it!

We officially are closing at 3pm tomorrow! We did our final walk-through today, and the only thing we saw was one small thing with the new roof, which we will check on tomorrow and try to get it fixed.
We did have a little issue with our loan; our broker put in the wrong loan amount, which we noticed when we were signing the papers but he said it would be fine. Now, they need to draw up the papers with the correct amount, which they claim can still get done by tomorrow at 3, so everything should be fine. I was not exactly happy to hear about this, since we caught this mistake before and he claimed that there was nothing wrong. Oh, well, there is nothing we can do about it now!

We will send our new address in an email. We are so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo happy for you. You will love having your own home to decorate, take care of, etc. All our love.
Aunt Christine

Amy said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I can't believe the big day is here - only a month after you first started house-hunting!!! Congrats!

Maureen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Will just alerted me to this great news, and I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! Hopefully we can come visit soon.