
We had to go berry picking one of the days we were there! We ended up picking logan, black, and boysenberries. The blueberry rows were closed for ripening...but we snuck in to eat some anyways! Mary ended up making about 24 jars of jam while we were there!
A very normal Mariposa pose
Becky and James...pointing

This is where most of the berries went...and when I say that, I mean on her face and to the dog, Daisy.
One night we went to the mall for dinner...Mariposa decided it was time to get her ears pierced! Here she picking out the perfect pair...of course they ended up being pink.

Waiting anxiously

They gave her a bear to hang onto to help calm her. You will notice I do not have any pictures of the actual piercing....it was an all hands on deck situation..meaning hold Mariposa down until both ears are done!
We HAD to stop at the Lego store..duh. We got to make our own lego self-portraits! Here is the CC family. (if you look closely mary's arms are backwards...did not know until we looked at the pics later...haha)
Gemma Language...turtle is the best!




1 comment:
hehe I like turtle the best too.
Too bad Carter and I didn't think to get a group photo before we left--doh!
Post a Comment