I picked our first radishes today! I think I will eat these ones in a salad...but we have lots more coming..what else can I do with radishes? Also there is a pic of one of our yellow/peach roses!
I've heard you can roast radishes but I've never tried it.
It's interesting--mine were much leafier on top when they were that big! (meaning, when they were that leafy they were too small to eat, and I had to wait longer). I wonder what that means? Maybe you have better soil?
Don't do the radish sandwich that Will told you about! Anything tastes good with a ton of salt and a pound of butter, but that doesn't actually make it good for you......
5 comments:
awwwww, pretty rose. as for radishes, ask Dad. I don't think you can do anything with them except eat them raw. I don't like them.
rbosoooo greeat!!!!! good job growingh radishes. they were my babies for so long, now they are ready!!! I am so proud of you!!!!
I've heard you can roast radishes but I've never tried it.
It's interesting--mine were much leafier on top when they were that big! (meaning, when they were that leafy they were too small to eat, and I had to wait longer). I wonder what that means? Maybe you have better soil?
Don't do the radish sandwich that Will told you about! Anything tastes good with a ton of salt and a pound of butter, but that doesn't actually make it good for you......
Dad says you are the champion radish grower. "Mine didn't turn out as well"
Post a Comment