Justin has done a fabulous job on our back patio! We have been neglecting the back since we have been focusing on the front areas, so it is nice to have a place to relax after a long day. First, Justin created a circular stencil based off a pattern from a fabric Mary found (Mary is planning on making pillows out of the fabric!). Then, he tediously painted the pattern on the ceiling. Finally, he finished by painting the non-brick wall and the floor. We placed the furniture and some other ditties, and it is finished! Enjoy these pics.
Kitchen Update: We chose our contractor!!! He is a great guy (MSU Alum), and is currently drawing up the plans for our kitchen now, which means work won't start as soon as we wanted it to. We wanted it done by the time Justin's family comes out over the 4th, but we are going to wait until they leave to start construction...we will keep you posted when we get the plans.

4 comments:
WOW! Great job. Finally pictures of the back patio. And it was worth the wait. You two have worked very hard and it shows by the beautiful home you've created.
Good job CCs!!!! I love how the ceiling turned out, Mr. Art Machine, and I can't wait to see it in person. I also can't wait to see your gardens again, Mary, and I also want you to come up and see mine!!
Beee-utiful! Love it all!
Post a Comment